Consultancy - Senior Consultant / Consultant
QUALIFICATIONSSenior Consultant / Consultant
Oxygen Consultancy is since October 2012 an Allgeier Group Company which combines the strength of international Recruiting.
Oxygen Consultancy was established in 2001 and brought a fresh approach and flexible solutions to recruitment needs of organizations along with being a trusted professional partner for candidates. Accepting specialization as its primary business principle, Oxygen Consultancy today delivers recruitment solutions with expert teams specializing in industries, functions, managerial level and recruitment strategy. Believing in the benefits of long term investments in client and candidate satisfaction Oxygen Consultancy professional teams are among the most experienced recruitment teams in up & middle management and project recruitment.
We are looking for Senior Consultant / Consultant for our team to be located in our Istanbul office.
- B.A. /B.S. degree from a reputable local or international university,
- 5+ years of experience in human resources, preferably in HR consultancy companies, is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with desire to build relationships,
- Desire to be a part of an extensive network of professionals in all sorts of businesses,
- Excellent project and client management skills with the aim of maintaining the overall quality of the service provided from start to finish
- Strong entrepreneurial skills with adherence to ethical and moral conduct in all relations,
- Self motivated and result oriented personality,
- A “can do” approach and a strong problem solving ability,
- Sound knowledge of MS applications
- Excellent command of English
- Overall project and client management of different assignments in different industries & management levels,
- Administrating the database management for the related assignments,
- Preparing client and interview reports and following up the whole assignment process,
- Active involvement with the business development process
- Making sure that company, team and personal targets are met within the required standards
- Preparing internal and other ad hoc reports