Energy - Senior Legal Counsel
We are looking for a “Senior Legal Counsel”' for our international client in energy sector.
- Performs İndependently And İs A More Experienced Lawyer,
- Advises On Complex Cases Of Strategic Importance To Long Term Business Performance,
- Evidences Well-Developed Legal Reasoning, Strategic Planning And Commercial Awareness, With The Ability To See The Risks In Complex Legal Problems,
- Able To Interface With Management To Advise On Potential Regulatory Impacts And Develop Recommended Company Positions In Response To Such Changes,
- Able To Create And/Or Provide Legal Training Programs,
- Able To Oversee, Strategize, And Direct The Lawsuit Portfolio For Their Area Of Work, And To Manage Costs Associated With The External Counsel,
- Demonstrates Leadership Behaviours And Actively Supports The Leadership Message Through The Engagement Of Their Work Colleagues,
- Able To Work Collaboratively And Respectfully Within A Dynamic Team.
- Participation In Trade Associations And Negotiations With Regulatory Entities.
- As Needed, Day To Day Legal Duties May Include: Drafting Of Notifications Through Notary Public, Letters To The Governmental Authorities Or Customers, Assisting With Negotiations With Customers Or Dealers, Monitoring New Legislation And Informing The Business, Advising Employees On Business Matters, Drafting And Reviewing Contracts, And Replying To Court Writs.
- Bachelor degree in Law; Master degree is an advantage
- Licenced attorney in the Republic of Turkey,
- Minimum 7 years of legal experience. Preferred experience in oil industry or as in-house lawyer (3-5 years).
- Familiarity with legal requirements for corporations, administrative law, energy market law, competition law, and other relevant regulations for the energy sector in Turkey
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- No military obligation for male candidates