FMCG - Finance, Accounting & Administrative Director
QUALIFICATIONSWe are looking for a "Finance & Accounting & Administrative Director" for our multinational client operating in FMCG sector.
- Relevant University Degree
- 15 years of total experience including minimum 5 years senior management role
- Experience in small – mid size international company with multi-hat responsibility
- Fluent in English
- Hands on attitude with personal commitment and energy
- Takes initiative, ownership, acts proactive
- Problem solver with multi-task responsibility
- Rigorous, attention to detail, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, organized
- Analytical and forward thinker
- Manages change, improves and develops systems, challenges current practice constructively and gives feedback that improves performance
- Excellent communicator with positive attitude, communicates effectively with different stakeholders in Turkey and in the group
- Manage the annual budget and dynamic forecast process
- Consistently analyze financial data and present reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; monitor progress, prepare financial outlooks and financial forecasts and make the stakeholders aware of any changes;
- Develop and manage reports, analyses for effective production cost and expense management, add value with pro-active recommendations
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain finance manuals and other working documents as needed to ensure staff follow to recommended practices and procedures.
- Establish internal control policy and procedures
- Coordinate all audit activity and ensure that all recommendations are implemented.
- Manage customers risk and payment collection procedures
- Provide oversight on employee expense reports, cash control and oversee payroll
- Manage operational cash flow management and forecasting in partnership with stakeholders
- Establish and manage system to monitor and improve working capital
- Manage all administrative company assets and procedures
- Monitor and manage payroll and administrative human resources processes
- Manage operational IT issues and coordinate with IT support company
- Establish and develop effective IT infrastructure to support effective operation
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com