FMCG - Production Planning Specialist
QUALIFICATIONSWe are looking for “Production Planning Specialist” for our international client operates in food additive sector.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Production Planning department
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Good command of MS Office and SAP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Strong analytical & reporting skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Residing in Istanbul Anatolian side.
- Planning of material requirements according to production planning figures.
- Administration of material planning parameters in parallel with the changing market dynamics.
- Following up of stock levels and making activities to decrease stock levels which are under his/her responsibility
- Preparing weekly / daily material supply plan to sustain production plan.
- Coordinating other planning such as raw materials together with production and purchasing departments,
- Having a key focus on optimizing inventory, resource and production plans, receives sales forecasts from the sales department