Industry - Maintenance Manager
We are looking for a "Maintenance Manager" for our international client for their operations in IZMIR.
- Graduated from Mechanical Engineering (preferably) and/or Electrical Engineering,
- Significant experience in factory maintenance (preferably in press sector), both in mechanical and electrical maintenance functions
- Proven managerial/leadership experience
- Communication skills are high, coordination ability is strong, open to innovations and learning,
- Experienced in team management, able to work intensively in business,
- Having the ability to prepare and maintain the planned maintenance of the machines during the production process,
- Experienced in machine maintenance and breakdown repair,
- Will work in accordance with the company's rules and environment health&safety procedures,
- Result-oriented, communication skills, analytical thinking, team work is prone,
- Good level of English
- Planning daily maintenance / repair activities, making, executing and reporting work force plans,
- To support the work of commissioning of the means of production,
- To monitor the malfunctions and to realize the repetition of chronic malfunctions by determining preventive maintenance and improvement activities.
- To define machine spare parts and provide continuous control with warehouse,
- To follow maintenance performance indicators,
- To make continuous improvement studies,
- To organize the necessary mechanical activities during installation of the newly installed machines,
- Establishing and implementing preventive maintenance plans,
- To plan the maintenance-repair activities to be carried out in the closed production time,
- To carry out performance follow-up of production tools.