Industry - Human Resources Manager
QUALIFICATIONSWe are looking for a "Human Resources Manager" for our international client for their operations in Izmir.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields, MBA or master's degree in human resources would be an asset.
- Significant years of HR expertise in establishing / executing HR systems (specifically performance management, grading, talent management).
- Experience in production is a must and minimum 3 years management experience in multinational organizations is required·
- Good command of English
- Will have work labour knowledge
- Leadership skills, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels
- Action and result oriented with good analytical skills
- Takes initiative, can work under pressure
- Able to travel locally and internationally when required
Reporting to General Manager of the Company, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for;
- Implementing and developing of HR Policies and HR strategies
- Leading and coaching HR staff
- Preparing monthly reports for managing partners and management team
- Will be responsible of Recruitment, Training, Performance Appraisal and Compensations Systems
- Will manage payroll and administration department
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com