IT - Senior Cloud Software Developer
QUALIFICATIONSWe are looking for a “Senior Cloud Software Developer” for our international client based in İstanbul.
- MS/BS in Computer Science/Engineering or similar field
- 5+ years of 'solid' software architecture, design and development experience with good, solid understanding of software analysis and design patterns
- Strong working knowledge and experience developing software in Java and/or C/C++, and SQL
- Hands-on experience designing and building enterprise-grade, scalable and distributed server/cloud applications and solutions
- Good understanding of common network/web protocols/standards (TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, XML, REST, JSON, etc.) and experience in at least one of the following web application development languages/frameworks: J2EE, Spring,PHP, Python, Node.js
- Good understanding of cloud/server hosting infrastructures, associated components (networking, security, load balancing, storage, etc.), and design/implementation considerations for cost, performance, scalability and high-availability
- Familiarity with open source software, commercial cloud platforms and associated tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.), building, packaging, and scaling for cloud deployments
- Knowledge and experience in the following cloud/enterprise computing technologies/solutions/tools are strongly preferred:
- Major AWS service components (EC2, Autoscaling, ELB, EFS, S3, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, etc.)
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) and/or NOSQL (Cassandra, Hbase, DynamoDB, MongoDB) database solutions
- Enterprise Messaging solutions (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.) and technologies (JMS, AMQP, etc.)
- Distributed caching solutions (Redis, Memcached, Couchbase, etc.)
- NoSQL solutions (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, ZooKeeper, Impala, Presto, etc.
- ETL techniques and frameworks to process big sets of data daily, across thousands of continuously running jobs
- Working, hands-on experience and knowledge on Unix/Linux and/or derivatives
- Understanding/writing technical documentation using UML diagrams
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Desire and positive attitude to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, rapidly changing environment
- Effective communication and documentation skills
We are looking for experienced software developers/architects to work in the R&D Cloud Team designing, building and deploying high-performance, highly-scalable cloud/server based software applications and solutions around monitoring, managing and controlling network devices, and transforming collected data into pragmatic, actionable insights across a variety of core business areas including R&D engineering, customer support and marketing/business development.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org