IT - Solution Architect/Java-Open Source
We are looking for an "IT Solution Architect" for a Silicon Valley-based software company for their Istanbul office:
As a Solution Architect, you will work directly with customers and users to resolve their issues. Solutions Architect is an experienced engineer who is seeking a career in customer facing, highly technical position. It is a big plus, if you have experience supporting an open source product or other caching and NoSQL solutions.
- Provide technical support and develop proof of concept applications
- Monitor the Support Portal to ensure that we meet the SLAs.
Research, reproduce, troubleshoot, and solve highly challenging technical issues.
- Collect feedback from the community, users and customers
- Create code samples, tutorials, blog posts and articles.
- Manage technical inquiries from customers.
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years in software development experience in Java
- Expertise in distributed caching, scalability and highly available systems.
- Strong technical skills in Spring, Hibernate and JEE
- Experince in Oracle Coherence or Hazelcast, Apache Ignite
- Knowlegde of Rabbit MQ, Zookeeper
- Comfortable with Linux, Solaris, Unix and Windows
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills (TCP/IP, Multicast, JVM Garbage Collection)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills