Üretim - Demand Planning Specialist
QUALIFICATIONSWe are looking for a “Demand Planning Specialist” for our multinational client which operates in construction products sector.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Statistics from a reputable university
- Preferably 3 years of experience in multinational companies
- Fluency in English, written and verbal is essential
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills even under stressful environments
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and self-confident to contribute to the success and harmony of organization
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
- No military obligation for male candidates
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Assisting S&OP process with effective follow-up of agenda items and next steps,
Generating Daily/Weekly Bucket Baseline Sales Forecasts in SKU detail,
Reporting weekly/monthly KPIs: Forecast Accuracy, Root Cause Analysis,
Contribution to Demand Planning, Forecasting, S&OP projects,
Insert/activity forecasting and coordinating other departments for achieving necessary stock levels,
Follow-up of over-stock, out-of-stock and critical SKUs; providing effective planning in coordination with other departments.