İnsan Kaynakları Müdürü
- At least 8-10 Years functional experience in Logistics and Warehouse Management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Industrial Engineering or Warehouse Management / Logistics
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Oversee the movement, distribution and storage of materials in the organization.
- Control the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure shipped on time to internal and external costumers.
- Oversee warehouse, inventory control, material handling, transportation and planning workers in all the warehouse facilities including Bounded warehouse.
- Prepare worker schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Prepare reports; negotiate shipping and supplier costs and work to improve. Ensure to minimize the cost of shipment by consolidating shipments.
- Coordinate, identify, evaluate and plan all co-packer activities.
- Run periodical inventory of all facilities.
- Guarantee the timely arrangement of shipments to regional warehouses and wholesalers according to orders.
- Ensure the timely loading to export customers according to customer service instructions.