- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical)
- Upper Intermediate (B1) level of English (Written / Spoken), additionally German is a plus
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in a Project Environment
- Highly proactive, effective at following up tasks , highly planned and organized
- Can work with diversified cultures, people coming from different background and nationalities
- Active driver, willing to travel
The job holder will be responsible for but not limited to:
Conducting the feasibility analysis (capacity, cost, pricing, profitability) of the projects assigned by the Project Supervisor.
- Starting the approved projects and running them according to the acceptance criteria and the project plan.
- Running the projects, creating solutions to the problems / bottlenecks that might slow down / halt the projects or changing the priority / importance of the project with Projects Supervisor’s mentoring.
- Informing the project stakeholders (internal & external) and help Project Supervisor coordinate the project task completion according to the project plan time table.
- Helping with the coordination of the quality & production teams on site.
- Conducting product trials on production site according to the project plan, informing the related parties of the outcomes, taking relevant actions and following up.
- Coordinating the APQP team and managing the PPAP process.