Güncel İş Fırsatları
GÜNCEL İŞ FIRSATLARI
Senior IT Manager
We are looking for Senior IT Manager to our global client who provides products to individual consumers and the different industries.
Senior IT Manager will be responsible for managing IT department & processes of newly acquired subsidiary of the Company in İzmir location.
- Manages SAP implementation Project for new subsidiary in İzmir location.
- Reports directly to Regional IT Head
- Act of liaison between the business and Global IT
- Builds a trusted relationship with multiple roles in the business
- Partner with representatives of the business & Global IT to deliver IT solutions to advance the strategic roadmap/goals of the business
- Works collaboratively with the business and global IT to develop clear and concise communications with respect to incidents, problems, and change management as needed.
- Supports organizational change management activities
- Track and document stakeholder's satisfaction, IT services consumed, and service level reporting. Knowledge
- Works with internal stakeholders to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Establishes and maintains a strategic relationship with appropriate level key stakeholders and Global IT
- Participates stakeholder business planning and strategy meetings
- Communicates with business stakeholders, project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure awareness of progress, risks, and results
- Provide input for the prioritization of IT initiatives based on business needs, IT workload & budget
- Works with business stakeholders and technical resources to cultivate appropriate solution required to meet business goals
- Minimize business value lost during IT project execution
- Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on end-user products and services, business processes and system priorities
- Ensures IT solutions support the business’s short-term and long-term business goals/strategy and aligns with IT strategy
- Applies research, information gathering, Gap analytical skills.
- Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings them to management for resolution.
- Works with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
Skills & Experience:
- Graduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience.
- 3-6 years leadership experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading SAP Integration and Implementation programs within MNC.
- SAP Hands on Knowledge essential; 8-9 years solid SAP experience focusing on several modules; SD, FI, MM, WM, PP, PS CRM, FiCO, SAP Back-office / Front Office, IS-Retail, @Business, SAP
- Excellent Read/Write/Spoken English skills
- SAP Certification must
- Project Management Certification plus
- Solid knowledge of system development methodology, Project Management, System Architecture, Analytical, Critical Thinking